PubTrawlr is dedicated to improving our understanding of scientific knowledge. We want science to be accessible. We want research to get into practice and to be able to learn from innovations happening in the field.
What are we looking for?
We are specifically seeking 400–500-word blogs post to help promote ongoing discussion and reflection. We have an international reach, and blogs can potentially be in languages other than English.
What types of articles do you publish?
- Commentaries on recent peer-reviewed articles, evidence-informed policies, white papers, conferences, findings, dissemination products, etc.
- Novel uses of the PubTrawlr research platform
- Entry-level explainers of scientific content (t-test, randomized control trial, program evaluation)
- Infographics or entry-level tools
- Interviews with researchers or practitioners
What do I get?
We reimburse on a per article basis. We pay between $40-50 US per blog (negotiable based on the scope of the article) and then provide residuals of $1 per 100 hits. If what you write has value, we’ll keep buying.